Под небом Олимпа

Объявление

Форум
здесь!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Под небом Олимпа » Библиотека "Одиссей" » Почему именно яблоко?

Почему именно яблоко?

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 35

Собственно, рылся я в интернете, искал картинку для главной страницы нашего форума. Ничего подходящего так и не нашел, честно говоря. Использовал все ключевые слова: "Афродита", "Зевс", "Греция" и т.д. В итоге ввел запрос "яблоко раздора" и тут меня осенило, е-мое.
Почему именно яблоко всегда "носитель" греха?
(Вспоминаем Трою, вспоминаем Библию)

+1

Chester Bennington, ты когда-нибудь пробовал разрезать яблоко строго на две части? Что тебе напоминает сердцевина? Правильно!
А, если кому-то она напоминает пентакль, тоже правильно.
Давайте возьмем эти два образа:
1. То, откуда мы, и куда всю жизнь стремимся.  Ну, не из-за золота же раздор устраивать. Конечно, ради (из-за) бабы (Библия, Троя).
2. Соединение четырех элементов с общеобъемлющей субстанцией - эфир, астрал - как угодно, т.е. сущность. Вокруг этого символа вертится мистицизм.
Ну, и + яблоко один из самых распространенных фруктов.
Хотя, с другой стороны, картоха раздора звучало бы пикантней, не?)

+1

Edgar Rice Burroughs написал(а):

Что тебе напоминает сердцевина? Правильно!

жопу напоминает оО
а че, логично, яблоки к настоящей жопе приводили

+1

Chester Bennington написал(а):

жопу напоминает оО

Edgar Rice Burroughs написал(а):

То, откуда мы, и куда всю жизнь стремимся.

файлы сошлись, бло!

+1

Chester Bennington, я наверно сломаю кому-нибудь мозг геотеизмом, но может это был знак Геоса?)

Useful information. Lucky me I found your web site by accident, and I am stunned why this twist of fate did not came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

I do accept as true with all the ideas you have offered to your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for newbies. May you please prolong them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My website is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would certainly benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Cheers!

If some one wants to be updated with newest technologies after that he must be pay a quick visit this site and be up to date daily.

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. However think about if you added some great graphics or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this website could certainly be one of the most beneficial in its field. Excellent blog!

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any ways to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd certainly appreciate it.

Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my weblog thus i got here to return the favor?.I am attempting to to find things to improve my website!I assume its adequate to use some of your concepts!!

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share. Kudos!

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

Great blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Appreciate it!

It's fantastic that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our discussion made at this time.

I think that everything typed was very reasonable. But, what about this? suppose you added a little information? I am not suggesting your information isn't good., however what if you added something to maybe get a person's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little plain. You should look at Yahoo's front page and see how they create post titles to get viewers to open the links. You might add a related video or a pic or two to get people excited about everything've written. Just my opinion, it would bring your posts a little livelier.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

You've made some really good points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.

First of all I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your head before writing. I've had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Thank you!

Howdy! I know this is kind of off-topic however I had to ask. Does building a well-established blog such as yours require a massive amount work? I'm brand new to blogging however I do write in my diary every day. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

Thank you, I have just been looking for info about this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I've discovered till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you certain about the supply?

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Outstanding post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Kudos!

Attractive element of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing in your feeds or even I achievement you get right of entry to persistently rapidly.

Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and wonderful style and design.

Hey! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects? Appreciate it!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Под небом Олимпа » Библиотека "Одиссей" » Почему именно яблоко?