Под небом Олимпа

Объявление

Форум
здесь!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Отзывы

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 37

Как участники могут писать, так и гости ;)
Спасибо )

Как я смотрю, у вас дизайн поменялся. Раньше был ужасный)
Сейчас глаз радует (особенно обрамление)

Единственный минус - у только зарегистрировавшихся в статусе РАБ)

Lisae Savasiro написал(а):

РАБ)

это, чтобы жизнь малиной не казалась!)
А прошлый дизайн мне тоже нравился, хоть я и не фанат синего.
Чез вообще молодец, когда не брутальный алкаш х) Хотя и в таком случае он молодец)

Edgar Rice Burroughs, тот был уж слишком синий. И загружался невыносимо долго)

Lisae Savasiro, поверьте, этот дизайн наа-аа-много тяжелее)
Спасибо за отзыв )

Chester Bennington, я это понял) Я так думаю CSS?

не знаю почему дернуло, но захотелось написать отзыв. помню,заходил на форум,когда тот был еще не в самом лучшем состоянии и людей было немного - растете прямо на глазах. и сюжет,и существа и все описания и вообще все неимоверно радует,как глаз так и душу  : D не знаю имеет ли мой отзыв какое-либо значение, но надеюсь,что у вас все так же замечательно пойдет и дальше)

неизвестно что)
спасибо, да, нам очень приятно)
присоединяйтесь и Вы к нам, бум рады х)

Howdy great website! Does running a blog such as this take a lot of work? I have very little expertise in computer programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, if you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject nevertheless I just wanted to ask. Cheers!

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. kudos

Excellent article. Keep writing such kind of information on your site. Im really impressed by it.
Hi there,  You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and individually suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this website.

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog's articles or reviews everyday along with a cup of coffee.

I used to be able to find good advice from your blog posts.

It's difficult to find experienced people about this subject, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

I visit daily some web sites and blogs to read articles or reviews, but this web site presents quality based content.

I all the time emailed this blog post page to all my associates, for the reason that if like to read it then my links will too.

Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Thanks a lot!

What's up, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this post. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

This post will help the internet visitors for building up new blog or even a blog from start to end.

Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

It's nearly impossible to find well-informed people on this subject, but you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

hello there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I stumbled across this during my hunt for something concerning this.

It's remarkable for me to have a web page, which is helpful in support of my knowledge. thanks admin

Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a information! existing here at this website, thanks admin of this site.

Saved as a favorite, I like your site!

What's up, the whole thing is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in fact fine, keep up writing.

It's remarkable designed for me to have a web site, which is helpful in favor of my knowledge. thanks admin

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my weblog so i came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»